Return and Exchange
- The consumer has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days from the date of taking up the Goods without giving any reason.
- The deadline to withdraw from the Agreement expires after 14 days from the day on which the Consumer acquires, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer acquires, physical possession of the Goods.
- To exercise the right to withdraw from the Agreement, the Consumer must inform the Seller about it. An unequivocal statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement should be provided to the Seller as follows:
1) by sending an e-mail to the following address: Lezerton@gmail.com
2) by sending a statement by traditional registered mail to the following address: ul. Tadeusza Kościuszki 10, 33-100 Tarnów
- The consumer may use the specimen return form, but it is not obligatory. The pattern of the above-mentioned the form is available at the following link: return form .
- It is possible to exchange the goods, just add such a note in the form < / a>.
- Refundable payment is made only after delivery to the Store of the Goods without any signs of use and in the original packaging. The consumer who withdraws from the Sales Agreement bears the direct costs of returning the Goods to the Seller.
The goods should be sent back to the following address:
ul. Tadeusza Kościuszki 10, 33-100 Tarnów